We are a faith based non-profit who partners with churches to serve families involved in the foster care system.
We wrap around families with care communities for at least 8-12 weeks.
- Restore Hope Projects
- Awareness & Training
It is a group of between 3-5 people or couples from a local church who aim to build relationships with a family involved in the foster care system by providing a weekly meal/groceries, a care call, and prayer. A care community can do much more than this and we encourage them to do so, but these are our minimum requirements.
We serve families involved in the foster care system. This includes birth families going through the reunification process, kinship families, and traditional foster or resource families.
- Start a care community at your local church to wrap around a family.
- Host an awareness event or training through Restoration225.
- Open your home to fostering a child in need. (we do not license but know some great organizations that we could point you toward to get the process started).
- Donate to our local partners at a Foster Closet.
- Give/Donate to Restoration225 online.